cheat daysSz

HIII YALL. i know u miss me righttt, i leave you waiting for days (as if im a famous blogger or what xixixi). just wanna give myself some time. cause i started processing this challenge as a burden oh no. i really wanna keep myself writing everyday, at least accomplishing this 30 days challenge. but it's real hard when ur heart just dont wanna synergize and ur brain dont wanna start producing words. i really dont want to lose my authenticity. and at this very point, i couldnt lower my perfectionism. to finish one day challenge, it took me hourS. going into details, every word matters. maybe this time it seems like i cant be consistent and therefore i take you guys and girls in my journey. also, adding a simple life update: ive been reading Becoming by Michelle Obama. and to be real honest i loveeee love it.

i kinda think this 30 days challenge will take more than 30 days for sure. not promising u anything, but will definitely come back so soon. X